At Coastal Specialty Services, we know how important it is to you to have a safe and healthy pool. We understand the chemistry and know how to keep your pool properly balanced. You will have the confidence and peace of mind that your pool is in good hands with a Certified Pool/Spa Operator!
What is the Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification Program?
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 375,000 successful CPO® certifications in 93 countries. Many state and local health departments accept the CPO® certification program.
- Proven educational tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- All courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
- The CPO® certification is recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
- The CPO® Certification program is now eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)